“Give me 6 hours to cut down a tree, and I will spend the first 4 sharpening the axe.” President Abraham Lincoln
“Teaching is not a delivery system, it’s an art form.” Sir Ken Robinson
Teachers, want to teach efficiently, effectively and expertly?
- Sharpen your axe: Read my teaching guides and get a colleague’s perspective (mine!) on what works and doesn’t, and why….
- Learn some axe-wielding techniques: check out my YouTube videos….
- Join the axe-wielders club: Sign up for occasional news and updates to ensure that you get anything I share about new guides, webinars, tips and tools….
Students, want to improve your own pronunciation of English?
We are often our own best teachers…if you can read this page, you can understand my e-guides.
- Sign up for news and updates; they come out occasionally and have information for learners as well as teachers.
- If you would like to discuss private online pronunciation classes, click here.
- Otherwise, feel free to look around my website, visit my Facebook page, and watch my YouTube videos.
My Arabic pronunciation guide discusses important differences between Arabic and English sounds.
The Japanese guide, which is soon to be re-released, has two parts. Part 1 discusses vowels and consonants, and Part 2 addresses how to teach everything else: syllable stress, word stress, rhythm, beat, and intonation. Also only in English.